TEMAK AETE is active in the provision of integrated solutions in the fields of water treatment and fluid network equipment. The TEMAK AETE Company Policy is summarized in the following points:
- The constant goal and daily pursuit of the Company is offering customers products and services that consistently are within the requirements of the legislation and of of specifications that have been agreed upon and satisfy at their needs and expectations to the greatest extent possible.
- The Company is committed to its compliance with the current one legislation and other relevant quality requirements, environment and occupational health and safety.
- The Company undertakes to take all necessary measures for the environmental protection and to ensure a safe working environment to prevent workers accidents and occupational diseases.
- The Company undertakes to implement the appropriate measures for the eliminating risks and reducing its risk Health & Safety at Work.
- In order to achieve the Company’s goals, it was studied, A Management System was installed and implemented, which complies with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Standards.
- Through the Management System all the activities that affect quality, environment and health and safety at work are described and standardized in terms of the actions performed and the positions involved
- The standardization of activities does not make it difficult, either it prohibits their improvement because there is a mechanism, through in which they are modified to adapt to the new ones functionality and performance needs. In this mechanism all employees can participate.
- The correct observance of the System as well as the identification of needs its improvement is ensured by supervision mechanisms through which the System monitors regularly and comprehensively.
- The way of involvement of the various jobs in the System Management has been determined by the Administration and each employee has been trained in the scope of the Duties of.
- For all employees and regardless of hierarchy rank, educational level or role they have become awareness that quality is vital to the development of the Company. Also, that it is not achieved only inside from the use of some techniques, but also through adoption of a “quality mentality”.
- Management knows that it has overall responsibility and in order to ensure continuous improvement establishes and monitors the achievement of specific goals for the quality, the environment and occupational health and safety and regularly reviews this Policy, so that it revise when necessary.
The CEO – 24.03.2020